1. Some limitations of bandwidth is when it buffers really poorly, not enough gigabytes, or the connection is slow. Multimedia developers would have to make sure it has enough gigabytes for the project and make sure the connection is good to be able to work on the multimedia project.
2. www: World Wide Web
http: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
toplevel: the domain
filename: file name of the file you wish to view in the browser
filetype: type of file you are viewing in the browser
3. The browser pulls the domain name from the URL and asks the OS to turn that into an IP address. The OS consults whatever name resolution methods are confirmed. The browser makes a connection to the provided IP address on TCP port 80.
4. Data compression can boost the effective bit rate for a dial-up modem connection to from 220 to 320 kbit/s. However, the effectiveness of data compression is quite variable, depending on the type of data being sent, the condition of the telephone line, and many other factors.
5. Arpa is infrastructure, blue and ovh are generic, name is restricted-generic, ac and zw are country-code.
6. I would use Microsoft expression web 4 to create a plan and the whole website.
With XML I would be able to define the data structures for my documents in the website using generalized markup. Data types that would be considered using are integer, floating point until number, character, string, or pointer. A limited number of data types come built into a language, so I would have to choose the right data type that would be built into the language I would want to use to make it easier when making my website.