1. F; Storage devices are categorized as storage devices, not as input or output devices.
4. F; On storage media, a higher density means more storage capacity.
5. F; Head crashes do occasionally still occur.
6. F; The access time of an SSD can be more than 100 times faster than a hard disk.
10. F; To remove a USB flash drive, youíll want to close any files that are open, open the window displaying all the drives and media connected to your computer, click the command to safely remove or eject the removeable storage media, then when the notification appears it is safe to remove the USB flash drive.
11. F; Mini discs work in standard-sized optical disc drives.
12. F; An active RFID tag contains a batter that runís the chipís circuitry and broadcasts a signal to the RFID reader; a passive RFID tag does not contain a battery and is so small that they can be embedded in skin.
3. Incompatible Memory Card: If your memory card from your digital camera doesnít fit into your laptop, I would suggest buying an external card reader.† You can purchase a card reader that had multiple slots for a variety of memory cards and it plugs into a USB port on your laptop.† From here you are able to access your photos.
4. Missing Files: If you stored files on a USB flash drive and they are no longer there, you might have removed the flash drive without removing it safely.† Therefore, some files may have still been opened or not saved, and when you removed the flash drive, the files were damaged.† Next time, I would try to safely eject the flash drive and wait for the notification that states that it is safe to do so.
5. Media Not Supported: Similar to the memory card situation, I believe you can buy an external disk reader in which you can connect to your laptop probably through a USB port and access the contents of the disk that way.
9. Faulty RFID Card: If the RFID reader acts like it doesnít recognize your card is nearby, my first step would be to try it again.† It could be that the reader didnít realize your card was there and it may work the second time.† If that does not work, you may have a damaged card in which the RFID reader wouldnít be able to recognize your card.† If this is the case, you will want to get a new card so that you have access to your office.
10. Files Not Synchronizing: One thing that may have happened is that the files did not upload correctly or fully.† This would cause you to not see the files in your cloud.† Another possibility is that if you have multiple cloud storage accounts (one for personal, one for business) you could be logged into the wrong account and not be able to see your files.
3. Search Skills: Image Search
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† a.) https://www.idtyre.com/store-category/rfid/tag-rfid-uhf-nfc/
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† a.) https://www.amazon.com/VersionTech-Portable-Rewriter-External-Superdrive/dp/B01CSGAMQ0
†††††††††††† 3.) Internal hard drive, labeled for noncommercial reuse
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† a.) https://www.mokeyinternational.com/collection/?cid=&q= †
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† a.) https://36readyblog.com/2013/08/07/portable-personal-records-for-emergencies/