1. T 2. F 3. T 4. F 5. T 6. F 7. T 8. T 9. F 10. F 11. T 12. T
1. B 2. C 3. B 4. D 5. C 6. A 7. A 8. C
1. C 2. H 3. B 4. G 5. A 6. E 7. D 8. J 9. F 10. I
4. EDI stands for electronic data interchange and it is a standard that defines how business documents are transmitted across transmission media.
EFT stands for electronic funds transfer and it is a service for customers can exchange funds from one account to another account using transmission media.
24. Throttling is when an ISP reduces the upload and download speed of a high data usage user at peak times in order not to tie up network resources for small pools of users.
25. Some advantages of fiber optic cable over coaxial cable are: able to carry more signals than wire cable, faster data transmission, less susceptible to interference from other devices, less susceptible to being intercepted during transmission, and smaller size than wire cables.