1. T 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. F 6. T 7. F 8. F 9. F 10. T 11. T 12. T
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. A 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. D
1. D 2. I 3. E 4. B 5. A 6. H 7. C 8. F 9. J 10. G
5. The two components contained in the processor is the control unit and the arithmetic logic unit.
7. The four operations performed in the machine cycle are: fetch, decode, execute, and store.
8. Registers are small high speed storage locations that temporarily hold data and instructions located in a part of the processor.
Ford.com has an actual link called Ford Social. When you click on the link it takes you to: https://social.ford.com/content/fordsocial/en/home-page.html?gnav=footer-aboutford the site has opportunities to link to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Vine. The site has stories and articles about families boding, new technology offered in new cars, dreams of people owning their dream vehicles, tips for driving in adverse weather, and how Ford is assisting high schools to raise funds to provide assistance to school organizations. The site offers an area for Ford owners to post photos of their Ford vehicles and where a person can choose to follow the person posting the photos. Ford Social provides areas for people to share articles, ideas, photos, stories, and videos. There are also opportunities to share information about business, convenience, green, in the news, infotainment, performance, personalization, quality, safety, technology, and your stories. Members can choose specific areas for model and year of Ford. Members can log in with Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, MSN, Yahoo, and or your own private email. The site seems to be very informative and user friendly.