Donations help provide direct assistance to the poor in local communities throughout the United States. Vincentians meet face to face with those in need of help. Some of the needs Vincentians can help with include access to food, clothing, and house furniture.
There are many ways you can donate to our society. Please click on the DONATE button to make your selection.
Types of Donations:
- Beds frames - no mattresses or box springs
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Dressers, lamps, end tables, and coffee tables
- Living room seating: love seats, chairs (not too heavy)
- New or gently used clothing
- Non-Perishable food items: canned goods, dry goods
Please fill out the form and hit donate to request a type and method of donation in which you would like to offer.