1. Define digital media.
Digital media is digitized content that can be transmitted over the internet or computer networks. This can include text, audio, video, and graphics. This means that news from a TV network, newspaper, magazine, etc. that is presented on a Web site or blog can fall into this category.
2.List the five commitments to learning that will help you to become successful in a digital media field.
∑ Understand what true digital media is.
∑ Get more experiences while you are working with people
∑ Do not afraid to fail
∑ Be willing to learn more
∑ Get the business strategy right and the email marketing strategy
3. What are the six behaviors that make you more employable?
∑ Be responsible
∑ Be reliable
∑ Get socialized with people
∑ Enrich yourself
∑ Adjust your attitude
∑ Be willing to learn more and show other people your ambition
4. What software tests are covered by an Adobe Certified Exam?
Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator cc2015, InDesign cc2015, Photoshop cc2015
5. How can you protect yourself in an electronic world?
∑ Use an email account that your abuser cannot access.
∑ Change your passwords often to protect your privacy and be mindful not to write them down.
∑ Delete emails and files/documents that you do not want your abuser to find.
6.List some options for backing up files
7. How can you protect your computer and network?
∑ Prevent the installation or execution of unauthorized software or content. Learn what is running on your computers and why. If you donít know whatís on your systems, you canít protect them.
∑ Donít let non-admin users be or root.
∑ Secure your e-mail.
8. Explain what describes a strong password?
A strong password consists of at least six characters (and the more characters, the stronger the password) that are a combination of letters, numbers and symbols (@, #, $, %, etc.) if allowed. Passwords are typically case-sensitive, so a strong password contains letters in both uppercase and lowercase.
9. What is the purpose of ergonomics?
Ergonomics along with risk factor assessment and intervention and decrease the risk of injury/illness, enhance worker productivity and improve quality of work life.
10. What steps can you take to prevent repetitive stress injury?
∑ Take Breaks
∑ Use good posture
∑ Use an ergonomically optimized workstation to reduce strain on your body
∑ Exercise regularly
3. Make a list of all the software3 or sites you visit that require a password. Think about the passwords and their security level. Using the information in this chapter, change passwords so they follow the suggested naming convention. Write an evolution of how secure the passwords are and a plan for how to remember them.