1. The difference between transitions and animation is that transitions happen between slides and animation is something that happens on the slide itself.
2. These are additional options for a given transition, not all have the same options. The transitions options are but not limited to; smoothly from the right, smoothly from the left, through black from right, through black from left, clockwise, counter-clockwise, etc.
3. The interactive value of using transitions is to help give clarity to the message and make the presentation more effective.
4. The use of a slow clockwise spin transition with sound can be effective, but if it lasts too long or is over used it will take away from the presentation and only serve as a distraction.
5. The uses of the animation style are to pick from an already created animations to plug into your presentation, the animation tab is used to navigate you to the animation pane. The animation pane is where you can do some advanced tweaking to your animation such as adjusting timing, sequence, and triggers.
6. Animations should only be used when they add to the presentation, such as small text animations. Less is more, it keeps the audience engaged.
7. Motion paths are created by creating a track that the animation will follow, it being either a straight line, or a more complex pattern.
8. To put sound in a presentation you can insert it from an external file or using the sound list that is provided for you. You can use sound to set the mood or tone of the presentation or to draw attention to a particularly important visual.
9. Fair use when used for school you can use up to 30 seconds of sound in a presentation or for academic purposes, when you want to use that sound for commercial use you must seek permission or purchase royalty free music.
10. Describe Microsoft Agent and how it relates to animation. It was used in the creation and implementation of interactive, animated characters.
What not to do in a presentation
1. Reading Your Slides to the Audience
2. Infinite Clutter
3. Transitioning to Transitions with Transitions Until the Transitions Are Transitioned
4. Worthless Graphics, Images, Graphs, WordArt, SmartArt, etc
5. Auuurrrrrggggghhhh, I Wish I Was Color Blind!