- It is smart TV issue. Go to setting and active
narrator, which will read off that you mouse over and click.
- Touch gestures not
working, a few possible issues are that the touch screen is not multi
touch or that there is an internal problem with the device.
- Your screen has multiple sensors activated at that
time, in which you'll have to clean your screen with a cloth in order to
remove fingerprint or crud that it is sensing.
- Low battery may have caused the diming as that is
supposed to signal that it low on battery if you haven’t check in a while.
- Fingerprint not recognized, presuming
another finger was used for security to prevent such an event, I would
just use another finger. Otherwise I would need another employee to
give me access to the computers or if possible, log in the older way with
4. National data breach reporting, Penalties for
computer criminals, Voluntary government assistance, Voluntary
information-sharing, Critical infrastructure plans. “Warmly welcomed”. Going
through the house to the senate floor for review.