True/False: 1.F 2.T 3.F 4.F 5.F 6.F 7.T 8.F 9.T 10.F 11.T 12.T
Matching: 1.H 2.B 3.C 4.J 5.D 6.I 7.E 8.G 9.A 10.F
1. Keywords for Job Search: After taking computer classes, I would like to train people how to use computers and software. Then I look for a job online, I can enter “IT training and support” as a keyword for my job search. Or I can search for “corporate trainers, technology education, training and support.”
2. Online Job Search: Besides looking on job search websites for available positions in the computer equipment field, I can find job posting in companies that design, manufacture, and produce computers and input, output, communications, mobile, networking devices, and other hardware such as magnetic and optical drivers.
3. Appropriate Certification: I hope to pursue a career as a system administrator. To best prepare me for this future career, I would like to obtain a certification before. I will consider to get operating system certifications, networking certifications, or hardware certifications.
4. Documenting Education and Experience: I want to get a job at a computer service and repair company. I will convince the prospective employer to offer me a job by the ability to provide preventive maintenance, component installation, and repair services to customers. I am also able to work with a variety of devices from different manufactures. I like to troubleshoot and solve problems and have strong background in electronics as well.
5. Staying Current with Technology: One way to stay relevant in IT industry is stay current with industry new. Setting an alert to notify news items, products, services or upgrades and anything relative to the technology on a specific term and field. Moreover, attend classes, boot camps and conferences also provide with additional education, updated information, as well as networking. Being a part of online user communities also a useful tool for the IT professionals.
Internet Research: Cloud Services – Enterprise Software Apps
Salesforce – a pioneer in cloud-based CRM applications – is broken down into several broad categories: Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Analytics Cloud, App Cloud, and IoT with over 100,000 customers. Salesforce provides companies with an interface for case management and task management, and a system for automatically routing and escalating important events. The Salesforce customer portal provides customers the ability to track their own cases, includes a social networking plug-in that enables the user to join the conversion about their company on social networking websites, provides analytical tools and other services including email alert, Google search, and access to customers’ entitlement and contracts.
When company is running enterprise software apps on the cloud, there are advantages and disadvantages of Cloud ERP. Advantages are access to more features, moving away from legacy systems, and the updates are faster and customizable as per business processes. Disadvantages are limited customizations, limited product suites, and cost advantage of cloud product might not be as great as initially thought.