True/False: 1.T†† 2.T†† 3.T ††4.F†† 5.F†† 6.F†† 7.T†† 8.T†† 9.F†† 10.F†† 11.F†† 12.T
Matching: 1.G† 2.F†† 3.D†† 4.E†† 5.J†† 6.C†† 7.I†† 8.A†† 9.B†† 10.H
1. Printer Problem: The problem will depend on the type of your laptop and printer you are using, and the printer must support printing from a laptop. You can verify your laptop is connected to the same network as the printer or access the printerís setting and make sure the printer is connected to your network. Moreover, the laptop and the printer probably are not aligned to each other.
2. Fingerprints Not Recognized: First I will try to shut my computer down and restart it and try to verify your identity with your fingerprint again. If itís still not working, I will try to enter my backup password or PIN. Then go to setting to reset the fingerprints by removing and adding multiple fingerprints. Another way to solve the problem is to contact your company or the computerís manufacture.
3. Touch Gesture Not Working: You can do the following instruction to solve to problem: Clean the screen, restart your device, install the latest updates, force a shut down, disable and enable the touchscreen gestures, reset the touch gesture.
4. Malfunctioning Earbud: The most common reason for sound only come out of one side is the wires near the audio jack have gotten bent back and forth so many times that it has caused a short in the wiring.
5. Dim Screen: One of the reasons that causes a laptop screen to go dim is a loose AC adapter cord. Laptop automatically dim the screen brightness when they run on battery to minimize power usage. Moreover, it also can be in the power saving option. Another complicated cause of a dim laptop screen is failure of the LCD itself.†
Internet Research: Security: Securing Devices
††††††††††† There are many other apps from Google Play Store provides same or better features to track lost device. These cell phone tracking apps include fee and paid apps with nice features. If you have Avast Anti-Theft apps on your device, you can locate your device on the map after logging into your account on any computer. This app can send you last call detail, recorded voice, and photos of the thief from lost deviceís camera to a remote location number or your account that will help to track device real-time. Android Device Manager app locates lost devices and helps you to keep your device safe and secure along with the data inside. It also lets you reset your deviceís screen lock PIN and erase all data on the phone.
††††††††††† CTIA announced that the database for stolen smartphones now allows carriers to block activation of LTE smartphones as well as 3G devices, hopefully deterring their theft, and has been integrated with international databases so foreign carriers can assist the effort.