True or False
1. Unsolicited Friend Requests You recently signed up for an account on Facebook. When you log in
periodically, you find that people you do not know are requesting to be your friend. How should you respond?
Answer: Social media can be very dangerous at a point , so its better to follow protocol before making new friends on it. Before accepting friend request from strangers you can have chat with them. While chatting ask them questions related to their background , ask different questions in different manner and check whether person is fake or not.You can take help of Google for this. Check their profile completely , you can easily distinguish between fake account and a real persons account. Mutual friends , if you have some you can ask your existing friend about that person. If you have no mutual friend step 1&2 should be strictly followed. If you find everything correct and you find that person interesting and good you can accept request.
2. Images Do Not Appear. When you navigate to a webpage, you notice that no images are appearing. You successfully have viewed webpages with images in the past and are not sure why images suddenly are not appearing. What steps will you take to show the images?
3. Unexpected Search Engine A class project requires that you conduct research on the web. After typing
the web address for Google’s home page and pressing the ENTER key, your browser redirects you to a different search engine. What could be wrong?
Answer: You could be spelling the web address wrong. Check if you have the correct web address and the spelling. If everything seems to be correct but it is still redirecting you to a different search engine, the web address may be shut down and it is wise to stop and find another source.
4. Email Message Formatting A friend sent an email message containing a photo to your email account at work. Upon receiving the email message, the photo does not appear. You also notice that email messages never show any formatting, such as different fonts, font sizes, and font colors. What might be causing this?
Answer: Your email program might not support receiving email messages formatted with HTML
5. Mobile Hot Spot Not Found Your supervisor gave you a mobile hot spot to use while you are
traveling to a conference in another state. When you attempt to connect to the
hot spot with your computer, tablet, and phone, none of the devices is able to
find any wireless networks. What might be the problem, and what are your next
Answer: If you cannot connect after an update:
Please Reboot your
device and grant VPN Permissions when the dialogue appears.
(Note: You will need to grant permissions everytime
you reboot your device). If it still does not connect or drops connection
after a while, try the following: Change WiFi
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Advanced > uncheck Avoid poor connection (option available on some devices) Clear Hotspot Shield cache Go to Settings > Manage Apps > Hotspot Shield. In the App info screen, tap Clear data.
1. Review three job search websites. Which one did you like the best? Why?
Answer: Indeed. Craigslist, way up. I like the indeed the best, because you can just apply the job in the website and you upload your resume in the website without too much effort. Indeed is the #1 job site in the world1 with over 200 million unique visitors2 every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities.