1. T †††††††††††† 2. F†††††††† 3. T†††††††† 4. F†††††††† 5. T†††††††† 6. T†††††††† 7. T†††††††† 8. F†††††††† 9. T†††††††† 10. T†††††† 11. F†††††† 12. F
1. A†††††††††††† 2. C†††††††† 3. B†††††††† 4. A††††††† 5. D††††††† 6. B†††††††† 7. D††††††† 8. C
1. E††††††††††††† 2. I††††††††† 3. A††††††† 4. G††††††† 5. J††††††††† 6. H††††††† 7. D††††††† 8. B†††††††† 9. F†††††††† 10. C
9. There are numerous safe browsing techniques. Here are some of them: verify the website is safe, turn off location sharing, clear your browsing history, never store passwords, use a phishing filter, enable a pop-up or pop-under blocker, use private browsing, and lastly, use a proxy server.
13. It can be difficult to find the correct website you are looking for when using a search engine. Here are some techniques to use to improve your search results. Use specific nouns, put the most important terms first in the search text, list all possible spellings (email or e-mail), before using a search engine, read its Help information, and lastly, try another search engine if the first is unsuccessful.
FLIR ONE, was the first to bring thermal imagine hardware to mobile devices. Their cases sell for $349. Another product is called Seek. Their product is not an integrated permanent design, but can be classified as an accessory you take on and off your mobile device. This product sells for $199. After going through a few articles, it seems that these kind of products are more suitable to I-phones. However, I would argue that with todayís technology, these products will hit the Android market very quickly if they havenít already. These devices can make it very easy for thieves to get pin numbers after a machine is used. One step consumers can take to stop thieves is to simple touch other keys when putting in a pin number. Therefore, the thermal imaging will show multiple buttons touched, not just the pin number. Another way to prevent thieves is to use the butt of a pen to punch in your pin number. This way, no heat will be transferred at all. When comparing metal, rubber, and plastic, metal is less apt to retaining the thermal signatures caused when a pin is entered. Metal keypads tend to dissipate heat very quickly, where plastic or rubber buttons can be thermally read up to a minute after they were initially pressed. University California San Diego is where a paper was published discussing thermal camera based attacks.