1. Define digital media.
Digital media is digitized content that can be transmitted over the internet or computer networks. This can include text, audio, video, and graphics.
2.List the five commitments to learning that will help you to become successful in a digital media field.
1.Get more experiences while you are working with people ,
2.Understand what true digital media is.
3.Get the business strategy right and the email marketing strategy
4.Do not afraid to fail
5.Be willing to learn more
3. What are the six behaviors that make you more employable?
1，Be willing to learn more and show other people your ambition
2. Get socialized with people
4. Be eliable
5. Enrich yourself
6. Adjust your attitude
4. What software tests are covered by an Adobe Certified Exam?
Flash, Illustrator cc2015, InDesign cc2015, Photoshop cc2015
5. How can you protect yourself in an electronic world?
To back up your file, having at least three place to store them are always a good choice, one for the computer you are working at, such as your workstation or your desktop and one for one portable device, like external hard drive or laptop and one for some online cloud drive, having at least three safe storage can always make sure all your file are been taking good care of.
Also when you are trying to get one of you file on these drive, or plug your flash drive to your devices, make sure both of the devices are clean. Any tiny virus can be a killer to your system and your file. And if possible, make all your file become password protected, and make your account available to inform you whenever you log in , providing your login ip and last known log in date.
6.List some options for backing up files
USB stick. External hard drive. Cloud Storage. Printing.
7. How can you protect your computer and network?
make sure both of the devices are clean. Any tiny virus can be a killer to your system and your file. And if possible, make all your file become password protected, and make your account available to inform you whenever you log in , providing your login ip and last known log in date.
8. Explain what describes a strong password?
like this 1QAZXSW23EDCVFR$%TGBNHY^
9. What is the purpose of ergonomics?
Ergonomics along with risk factor assessment and intervention and decrease the risk of injury/illness, enhance worker productivity and improve quality of work life.
10. What steps can you take to prevent repetitive stress injury?
Take Breaks Use good posture take more exercise
3. Make a list of all the software3 or sites you visit that require a password. Think about the passwords and their security level. Using the information in this chapter, change passwords so they follow the suggested naming convention. Write an evolution of how secure the passwords are and a plan for how to remember them.