1. The Kodak box camera, Polaroid's instant photography, Single lens reflex cameras
2. The digital cameras using a lens with a variable diaphragm to focus light onto an image pickup device. The diaphragm and shutter admit the correct amount of light to the imager, just as with film but the image pickup device is electronic rather than chemical.
3. Main differences is that the point and shoot has small sensor, and fixed lens, whereas the SLR has bigger sensors and interchangeable lenses. Most of P&S cameras has electronic viewfinder or are rangefinder type, whereas all the SLR has optical viewfinder that shows the image the lens are getting.
4. A little switch on camera which helps you to switch between different mode in order to get a better shot
5. An optical zoom is a true zoom lens, like the zoom lens you'd use on a film camera. They produce much better-quality images. Digital zoom: Some cameras offer a digital zoom, which is simply some in-camera image processing.
6. a megapixel is equal to one million pixels. Because it decides the maximum pixel a camera can capture, also shows the camera’s function.
7. Because the resolution of 640x480 is the standard definition
8. The raw file type can always give you the best resolution the camera can get without any compressing, that way when you need to do any editing on this file, the out put file can be in a higher resolution.
9. 1. Always keep your camera away from water or any wet place
2. only use the camera on the sunny day, avoiding any use in the raining or snowing day
3. keep the camera in profession camera protection case after you use it
1. Always keep your lens clean. This is especially the case if you have a digital SLR
2. Avoid dropping your camera. As mentioned earlier, your camera contains sensitive equipment which may be destroyed by excessive shaking or impact.
3. Turn off the camera before removing or disconnecting the power source or a cable or removing the battery or memory card.
10. Placing the main subject off center, as with the rule of thirds, creates a more interesting photo, but it can leave a void in the scene which can make it feel empty.
3. Edit Image 01 edit, 02 edit, 03 edit, 04 edit, 05 edit and 06 edit using image editing software, Use cropping, light and color adjustment on each image. Resize each Image. When finished, using image editing software, create an 800- x 800-pixel artboard for a collage, insert each image to form a collage, when you have finished placing all six images one the artboard, crop the collage to an appropriate size. Save as 4_Apply3_edited in JPG format LO4.3.